Denttabs shows how dental care works today and replaces toothpaste with vegan toothpaste tabs: Scientifically researched, natural cosmetics certified, sustainably packaged, CO2 neutral. Better for your health, better for our environment. Our goal is to bring health, innovation and sustainability to every bathroom in the world.
Are you in?
Online Marketing Manager (gn)
you are an important part of our motivated marketing team. Following our major rebranding, you and the team will have the exciting task of increasing brand awareness of Denttabs among the relevant target groups.
- You will independently develop and manage digital ad campaigns on online channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Google and Amazon
- You evaluate the results of the campaigns and create regular reports regarding performance, conversions and target achievement
- You plan and execute A-/B-testings on different channels to optimize conversions
- You carry out and evaluate search engine optimization measures on our website
- You will work with our brand manager to get our Amazon channel up to speed
- You identify new technologies and trends in online marketing
- You have a completed degree in the field of business or marketing or a comparable education
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in a similar position (e-commerce or startup environment is a plus)
- You are familiar with tools such as Google Analytics, Adwords, Search Console and the Facebook Business Suite (experience with Amazon is an additional plus)
- You are data-driven and like to create reports
- You keep track of several projects at the same time and love the variety of topics
- You have a strong growth mindset and a strong hands-on mentality
- You are also privately interested in topics such as sustainability and natural cosmetics
- You communicate confidently in German and English
- Our benefits
- Permanent employment contract
- Salary in line with the industry
- Company pension plan
- BVG annual travel pass
- An office in a classic manufacturing area with good public transport connections in Wedding
- Flexible home office arrangements
- Internal sustainability policies
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths in a great team
- Fresh grapefruit juice with flax seed oil in the morning
- The perfect dental care package for beautiful and healthy teeth is on top 😊
- And last but not least: You're saving the world here!
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please send us your application including your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date. Since part-time models are possible for this role, please also let us know your desired weekly working hours.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your contact for applications
Nane Klose, HR